Have an Account?
You must login or create an account to register for programs.
The Skate Canada CanPower program is for those who are aspiring to be or currently playing hockey or ringette and wish to improve the quality of their skating. Taught by Skate Canada certified CANPower instructors, our experienced Grandview coaches will facilitate the program to build on balance, control and agility which are foundational hockey skills. Students must be at minimum Stage 3 CANSkate or above for entry into the program.
Before you register, please note:
- Skaters must be able to skate forwards, backwards, and complete a full hockey stop.
- Full Hockey gear is recommended but helmets and gloves are a requirement, sticks are optional.
- The facility and the club do not provide equipment for rental, skaters must bring their own.
- Skaters must bring their own labeled water bottle.
- Annual Skate Canada fee of $43.65 will be applied at checkout.
- Fees MUST be paid before skaters step on the ice.
If you have any questions, email: email@example.com
Please note that if our system detects more than 30 minutes of inactivity in your browser, your registration spots will no longer be reserved and you will need to begin again.